how can I be of assistance?
If you would like to order an instrument or have any questions,
I would be happy to hear from you
New Era Telephone: (219) 926-2045
Some important details
• Current build time is 2.5 - 3 years
• Back and side woods are not included in the base price
• Once I receive your deposit we can discuss wood options and prices.
• A non-refundable $500.00 deposit is required to hold a position on the build list. A %50 deposit will be due once I commence building with the final balance due upon completion.
• Payment preferred is by check, money order, or back wire transfer. PayPal will add a 3% up charge.
• What is included in the base price can be found on the “Pricing” page. Please let me know if you have questions.
New Era Guitars Warranty
Every New Era Guitar carries a limited lifetime warranty to the original owner. The warranty covers all repairs to defects in workmanship only, and covers both labor and materials. Damage due to neglect, abuse, or extreme heat and/or humidity will not be honored by this warranty. The warranty does not cover cracks in wood or finish and the effects of playing wear that occur from normal use. Guitars being returned for repair are paid by the customer and fully insured. Guitars will be returned in a reasonable, acceptable amount of time. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your New Era guitar, I will issue a full refund upon the resale of the instrument less deposit & return shipping costs. The guitar must be returned in the same condition as when it shipped.